The Clinton Arms



landlords
1953 Leonard Cooke
1906,10,14 Joseph Charles Pryor
1903 and before Not in directories (was it built?)



The Clinton Arms. 25th July 1965. Thanks to Robin Puryer





This is the Clinton Arms as it was in 1983

























This is the Clinton Arms as it was in 1962





This is the Clinton Arms as it was in 2005, Demolished